Details for the performance with PERF_SLUG as its slug belonging to the event with EVENT_SLUG as its slug within the organization with ORG_SLUG as its slug.
Ticket Type Status Definitions
The results Performance Details method returns a list of the ticket types available for that performance. Ticket type status can contain any of the following values.
- on_sale: Ticket type is currently available for purchase.
- sold_out: Either the ticket type or performance has been completely sold out.
- not_active: The performance is in draft status, hidden or the ticket type has been marked inactive.
- sales_ended: The performance or ticket type sales dates have ended.
- sales_not_started: Sales for the ticket type or performance have not started yet.
The Performance Details method url contains the following keys:
- ORG_SLUG: an organization's unique identifier
- EVENT_SLUG: an event's unique identifier of an event, this is unique per organization
- PERF_SLUG: a performance's unique identifier, this is unique per organization and event
All requests must include your personal API key in the query string. To obtain an API key, login to your account on Ticketleap. Go to your account on the top bar, then select "API Key" from the menu.
The Performance Details method accepts optional paging parameters in the query string. If these parameters are not included, the default values are used.
- page_num: Specifies the page to return. Default value is 1. First page is page 1.
- page_size: Specifies how many records to return in the page. Default value is 10. Maximum allowed value is 100.
To return the second page of 5, the request would look like this:
Filtering by Date
The Performance Details method accepts optional date filter parameters in the query string. Dates must be in the format YYYY-MM-DDTHHMM or YYYY-MM-DD. Date filtering is based on UTC time. If included only performances that meet the date criteria will be returned.
- dates_after: Excludes any previous dates.
- dates_before: Excludes any following dates.
To filter the Performance Details method between March and July of 2011, the request would look like this:
Try an example of the Performance Details method: