List of all performances belonging to the organization with ORG_SLUG as its slug. Similar to the Organization Events List, but includes the full set of data for each performance.
The Organization Performances List method url contains the following keys:
- ORG_SLUG: an organization's unique identifier
All requests must include your personal API key in the query string. To obtain an API key, login to your account on Ticketleap. Go to your account on the top bar, then select "API Key" from the menu.
The Organization Performances List method accepts optional paging parameters in the query string. If these parameters are not included, the default values are used.
- page_num: Specifies the page to return. Default value is 1. First page is page 1.
- page_size: Specifies how many records to return in the page. Default value is 10. Maximum allowed value is 100.
To return the second page of 5, the request would look like this:
Filtering by Date
The Organization Performances List method accepts optional date filter parameters in the query string. Dates must be in the format YYYY-MM-DDTHHMM or YYYY-MM-DD. Date filtering is based on UTC time. If included only performances that meet the date criteria will be returned.
- dates_after: Excludes any previous dates.
- dates_before: Excludes any following dates.
To filter the Organization Performances List method between March and July of 2011, the request would look like this:
The Organization Performances List method can be sorted by specifying an optional parameter.
- sort_by: Specifies what field to perform the sort on. Possible values are date and alpha, defaulting to alpha
By specifying a value of date you ensure that the result will be sorted by the start time of the earliest performance after applying the date filter.
Specifying a value of alpha will sort the result set by the event name.
To sort the Organization Performances List method by the earliest performance date, the request would look like this:
Lists of Objects
The Organization Performances List method returns a list of objects and will include the following fields in the response:
- total_count: The total number of objects that match the query
- page_num: The page number of the subset of data that was returned
- page_size: The page size value used in generating the subset of data that was returned
Try an example of the Organization Performances List method: