List of all organizations in Ticketleap.
All requests must include your personal API key in the query string. To obtain an API key, login to your account on Ticketleap. Go to your account on the top bar, then select "API Key" from the menu.
The Organizations List method accepts optional paging parameters in the query string. If these parameters are not included, the default values are used.
- page_num: Specifies the page to return. Default value is 1. First page is page 1.
- page_size: Specifies how many records to return in the page. Default value is 10. Maximum allowed value is 100.
To return the second page of 5, the request would look like this:
Lists of Objects
The Organizations List method returns a list of objects and will include the following fields in the response:
- total_count: The total number of objects that match the query
- page_num: The page number of the subset of data that was returned
- page_size: The page size value used in generating the subset of data that was returned
Try an example of the Organizations List method: